Prep 3 mins
Cook 15 mins
I made up this recipe based on what I had on hand and simplified a much more complicated recipe. My family loved the results! Feel free to play around with the ingredients.
- 1 (15 -16 ounce) can black beans
- 1 (15 -16 ounce) can refried beans
- 1 (15 -16 ounce) can chili beans
- 1 (14 -15 ounce) can Mexican-style diced tomatoes
- 1 (14 ounce) can broth
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) package Rice-A-Roni, mexican flavor mix (or any other brand)
- Open all the cans and heat up until boiling.
- Add the rice mix and cook for as long as the package suggests.
- If the soup looks too thick, consider adding a little water, otherwise it is ready to serve!