Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Great for just two people who love meatlaof!
Make and share this Simple 2 Person Meatloaf recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb 85% lean ground beef
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons Mrs. Dash seasoning mix
- 3 -4 dashes Tabasco sauce
- 1⁄8 cup plain breadcrumbs or 1⁄8 cup seasoned dry bread crumb
- 1⁄8 cup half-and-half
- salt (to taste)
- 1⁄4 cup ketchup
- 4 -6 slices bacon
- put all ingredients in a large bowl and mix with your hands (it's easier,and mixes better than a spoon).
- If mixture is to wet add more bread crumbs,if to dry add more milk.
- Line a 13 x 11 baking sheet with foil.
- Form meat into a loaf on pan.
- cover meat wih ketchup and spread evenly over meat.
- Lay bacon over the loaf and wrap underneath.
- bake in 350 degree oven 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- Serve with garlic mashed potatoes.
Excellent! I used crushed Nabisco Saltines crackers instead of breadcrums and thought it was better; I had tried it with breadcrums first.