Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Fresh parsley, (no sage), rosemary, and thyme make this burger unique and flavorful.
Make and share this Simon and Garfunkel Turkey Burger recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 3 slices swiss cheese
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh rosemary
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons minced fresh thyme
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- Mince all the fresh herbs.
- Combine herbs and the Worcestershire sauce with the turkey, add salt and pepper to taste.
- Form three patties and grill to medium, add the cheese in the last minute to melt.