Perfect for any day of the week or with Thanksgiving dinner. Reheat leftovers on the stove with a splash of milk. My boyfriend said the onion powder gives these potatoes their great taste.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil potatoes in large pot of water until tender.
- 2Drain and return to pot.
- 3Add cubed cream cheese and one stick of butter.
- 4Using a hand mixer blend until combined.
- 5Add milk, 1/2 stick butter, onion powder, and salt and blend until creamy and smooth.
- 6Add more salt and/or onion powder to taste.
- 7Let cook over low heat for about 15 - 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 8Garnish with crumbled bacon and shredded cheese.
Browse Our Top Low Protein Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Protein Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Silky Smooth Mashed Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (263 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 351.9
- Calories from Fat 176
- Total Fat 19.6 g
- Saturated Fat 12.3 g
- Cholesterol 54.9 mg
- Sodium 903.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 7.0 g