Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
I use my own pie crust for this recipe, but feel free to use a refrigerated pie crust or prepared frozen pie crust. Recipe is from Woman's World.
- Place jellyroll pan on center oven rack; preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Whisk together pumpkin, milk, eggs, pudding mix, sugar and spice until blended.
- Pour into shell.
- Bake on pan 45 minutes or until knife inserted near center comes out clean.
- Cool on rack.
- Serve with whipped cream.
- To make whipped cream, beat 1 cup heavy cream with 2 T sugar and 1/2 t vanilla extract. This will make 2 cups of whipped cream.
I was going to post this recipe until I saw that had beaten me too it *lol*....We loved this pie...It cooked up nicely and tasted great...I used a store-bought graham cracker crust.I have only one warning,use a deep dish pie shell as there is plenty of filling.I think that next time I might omit the 1/4 cup sugar as well as there seems to be enough sugar in the pudding /pie filling mix for sweetness.Thanks for posting,Lainey!