1/1 Photo of Silken Chicken Tikka Kebabs
These are so easy to prepare and are so delicious. Serves 4 as a main course or 8 as an appetiser. Marinating time not included.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 lbs chicken breasts, boned and skinned, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 1/4 teaspoons salt
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, grated
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed to a pulp
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2-3/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper, to taste
- 6 tablespoons whipping cream
- 1/2 teaspoon garam masala
- 3 tablespoons corn oil
- 1Put the chicken into a bowl and add the salt and lemon juice and rub into the meat.
- 2Poke the meat with the tip of a knife and rub in the seasonings again.
- 3Set aside for 20 mins,then add the ginger,cumin,garlic,paprika,cayenne,cream and garam masala.Mix well and refrigerate for 6-8 hours,although longer will not hurt.
- 4Preheat the grill and thread the meat onto flat sword-like skewers.Brush with oil and balance the skewers on the rim of a shallow baking tray.
- 5Place about 5" from the heat source and grill for about 6 mins or until lightly browned and cooked through.
Browse Our Top Curries Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Silken Chicken Tikka Kebabs
Serving Size: 1 (244 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 453.0
- Calories from Fat 250
- Total Fat 27.8 g
- Saturated Fat 10.2 g
- Cholesterol 139.7 mg
- Sodium 849.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 38.1 g