1/2 Photos of Sicilian Steak (Bistecca Alla Siciliana)
Kim D.'s Note:
I found this recipe in the "Authentic Italian Recipes Cookbook", compiled by The Christopher Columbus Ladies Auxiliary of San Antonio, Texas. My husband loves this steak! It's a nice change from the normal way we grill our steaks. I serve it with either Fettuccini Alfredo or baked potatoes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Marinate steaks in garlic and olive oil for 30 minutes (15 minutes on each side).
- 2Combine cheese, oregano and breadcrumbs, salt and pepper.
- 3Dip steaks in the bread mixture.
- 4Cook steaks under broiler, turning once.
- 5For rare, cook 8-10 minutes; for medium cook 12-14 minutes; for well done cook 18-20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sicilian Steak (Bistecca Alla Siciliana)
Serving Size: 1 (106 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 553.7
- Calories from Fat 413
- Total Fat 45.9 g
- Saturated Fat 7.9 g
- Cholesterol 29.7 mg
- Sodium 343.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 15.2 g