What can be better? sausage, cheese and bread!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Coat pizza tin with oil.
- 2Roll out pizza dough on pizza tin.
- 3Remove casing from sausage, cut up into small pieces and brown lightly with 2 tablespoons of water in frying pan until cooked.
- 4Remove cooked sausage from frying pan, dry thoroughly with paper towel.
- 5Dice the Mozzarella.
- 6Mix 1 raw egg with dried sausage and spread on pizza dough evenly.
- 7Keep part of the egg yolk for later.
- 8Spread diced Mozzarella on pizza dough.
- 9Sprinkle grated Romano cheese on pizza dough.
- 10Roll up dough into itself and seal ends with brushed egg yolk.
- 11Bake in 350 degrees oven for about 45 minutes.
- 12- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sicilian Sausage Bread
Serving Size: 1 (77 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 505.9
- Calories from Fat 391
- Total Fat 43.5 g
- Saturated Fat 16.8 g
- Cholesterol 139.4 mg
- Sodium 1111.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 24.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: