Prep 2 mins
Cook 3 mins
For zip and steam bags.
Make and share this Shrimp With Honey Mustard and Dipping Sauce (Zip and Steam) recipe from Food.com.
- Combine shrimp, salad dressing, salt and garlic powder in Medium or Large Ziploc® Brand Zip 'n Steam™ bag.
- Seal bag and shake to mix ingredients.
- Pat ingredients into an even, single layer. Place bag in microwave.
- Cook on full power 2 - 3 minutes, until shrimp are pink and cooked throughout (cooking times may vary depending on size of shrimp). If needed, continue microwaving for 30-second intervals until done.
- Allow bag to stand 1 minute before opening.
- Salt to taste. Serve with dipping sauce and garnish with lemon wedges.
- For Dipping sauce, combine all of ingredints in a bowl and serve with shrimp.
An easy peasy keeper!! Made it before xmas (a good thing bc after i was sick of shrimp lol). So good and steam bags rock with shrimp
This recipe works on so many levels, it is indeed hard to name them all...but here goes. 1) The "Zip & Steam" bags are heavenly as it steams these shrimp perfectly. Nice and tender, and oh so juicy. 2) Quick to prepare, so now I will just keep the shrimp, (frozen) on hand as a staple in our home. Just pop these in, douse with the dressing, and you are set for a lovely addition to any meal, or just great as snack on it's own. 3) I used my own homemade honey-mustard dressing. This is equally as easy to put together, and you control the ingredients. I added a bit of celery seed to my honey mustard dressing used exclusively with this recipe. I cooled the shrimp, and served on ice with a small fork and extra dipping sauce on the side. I don't think you could ask for anything better then this. Thanks for a great recipe, MsSally. Made for your football win Game #4, Fall 2008.
This is pretty good. I have never had honey mustard shrimp, and the flavor combination works really well.