Shrimp With Honey Mustard and Dipping Sauce (Zip and Steam)
- Combine shrimp, salad dressing, salt and garlic powder in Medium or Large Ziploc® Brand Zip 'n Steam™ bag.
- Seal bag and shake to mix ingredients.
- Pat ingredients into an even, single layer. Place bag in microwave.
- Cook on full power 2 - 3 minutes, until shrimp are pink and cooked throughout (cooking times may vary depending on size of shrimp). If needed, continue microwaving for 30-second intervals until done.
- Allow bag to stand 1 minute before opening.
- Salt to taste. Serve with dipping sauce and garnish with lemon wedges.
- For Dipping sauce, combine all of ingredints in a bowl and serve with shrimp.