You can cut the roll into slices before baking for cleaner cuts and bake for 8 to 10 minutes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine first eight ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- 2Lay 2 sheets of dough flat on a table, keeping the unused sheets under a damp towel, to avoid drying out.
- 3Brush phyllo dough with butter, layer two more sheets of dough and repeat the process until all phyllo is used.
- 4Put half of the filling mixture at one end of the phyllo dough.
- 5Carefully roll up the mixture inside the dough as you would a cigar.
- 6Place roll on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper or lightly greased.
- 7Brush with melted butter and bake for 10 to 15 minutes at 375°F or until golden brown.
- 8Cool, cut into slices and serve at warm or at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shrimp Spanakopita Roll
Serving Size: 1 (246 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 457.0
- Calories from Fat 241
- Total Fat 26.8 g
- Saturated Fat 15.2 g
- Cholesterol 210.6 mg
- Sodium 591.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 28.5 g