Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Another wonderful Paula Deen recipe. I like to serve this on croissants.
- 1 lb cooked shrimp, peeled and de-veined
- 3 hard-boiled eggs, finely chopped
- 3 celery ribs, minced
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 dash onion salt
- salt and pepper
- 1 dash seasoning salt
- 1 dash celery salt
- 8 slices your choice bread, toasted
- tomatoes, slices
- Cut shrimp up and transfer to a bowl.
- Add eggs, celery, and mayonnaise and mix well.
- Add seasonings, to taste, and stir to combine.
- Spread additional mayonnaise on both sides of bread.
- Heap shrimp salad onto bread and then cut sandwiches in half.
- Serve with lettuce and tomato, if desired.
Yum! I found this recipe on Food Network. I used salad shrimp and didn't puree or blend them. This is super easy and delicious. I really loved this. Thanks for posting!
I also add some black olives and pickles in my sandwich and it tastes fresh and delicious!
Scrumptious on TEAXAS TOAST !!! one of my summer staples or in the winter with Clam Chowder...