Another wonderful Paula Deen recipe. I like to serve this on croissants.
Make and share this Shrimp Salad Sandwich (Paula Deen) recipe from Food.com.
- Cut shrimp up and transfer to a bowl.
- Add eggs, celery, and mayonnaise and mix well.
- Add seasonings, to taste, and stir to combine.
- Spread additional mayonnaise on both sides of bread.
- Heap shrimp salad onto bread and then cut sandwiches in half.
- Serve with lettuce and tomato, if desired.
Yum! I found this recipe on Food Network. I used salad shrimp and didn't puree or blend them. This is super easy and delicious. I really loved this. Thanks for posting!
I also add some black olives and pickles in my sandwich and it tastes fresh and delicious!
Beyond Awesome! I put it on small croissants sliced open to make them easier to eat - like lobster rolls. Every one of my family members loved it. Go Paula!!