Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
A creole morph of a classic French sauce with shrimp thrown in for good measure. Allow time to chill.
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 bunch green onion, sliced
- 1⁄3 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 2 tablespoons creole mustard
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 lbs shrimp, cooked,peeled,and deveined
- Add the first 7 ingredients to a mixing bowl; stir to combine.
- Add shrimp; toss to coat.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper if desired.
- Cover and chill several hours; serve cold.