Prep 45 mins
Cook 0 mins
A dip in red remoulade gives shrimp a piquant Cajun zing. From Martha Stewart
- 1 1⁄4 lbs medium shrimp, shells on (about 40)
- 1 1⁄4 cups reduced-fat 2% plain Greek yogurt
- 3 scallions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons stone-ground mustard
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 tablespoons brine-packed capers, rinsed and chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 3⁄4 teaspoon minced garlic clove
- cayenne pepper, to taste
- 1 small head bibb lettuce, torn
- lemon wedge (to garnish)
- Prepare ice-water bath. Bring a stockpot of water to boil. Reduce heat to low. Add shrimp and poach until just cooked through, about 2 minutes. Transfer to ice-water bath. Let stand until cool. Drain. Peel and devein shrimp. Refrigerate.
- Meanwhile, stir together yogurt, scallions, mustard, ketchup, capers, lemon juice, garlic, and cayenne. Toss shrimp in remoulade to coat; refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Divide lettuce evenly among plates, and top with shrimp. Garnish with lemon wedges.