Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
Who says real men don't eat quiche? This appetizer appeals to everyone. If desired, these can also be made in mini muffin cups, just allow less baking time.
- 1 pie pastry (your own or a mix)
- 1 (4 ounce) canbroken small shrimp
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped green onion
- 1 cup shredded swiss cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise (can use reduced fat)
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried dill weed
- Line 12 muffin cups with pastry.
- Set aside.
- Rinse and drain shrimp and divide equally among pastry shells.
- Divide onion next, followed by Swiss cheese.
- Beat eggs until frothy.
- Add mayonnaise, milk, salt and dill weed.
- Beat to mix.
- Pour over top of shrimp mixture in shells.
- Bake in 400 degree oven for 15-20 minutes until nicely browned.
- Serve warm.