Recipe by AmyZoe
Yummy, yummy, yummy. I doubled this recipe, and I'm glad I did. Recipe courtesy of Taste of Home.
- 4 cups small shell pasta, cooked
- 1 lb large shrimp (cooked, peeled, deveined, and cut into thirds)
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley, minced
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill, snipped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon white pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, combine the pasta, shrimp, peas, onions, and parsley.
- In a small bowl, combine the yogurt, mayonnaise, lemon juice, dill, salt, and pepper.
- Pour over pasta mixture and toss gently.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.