Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is quick and easy,yet elegant enough to serve to company.
- 1 lb dry linguine
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1 lb shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1⁄2 cup dry white wine
- 1 (6 ounce) jaroil packed sun-dried tomatoes, drained and chopped
- 1 (6 ounce) jar artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1⁄4 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to package,drain.
- Heat oil in large skillet,over medium high heat,add garlic and onion,saute until soft,about 3 minutes.
- Add shrimp and cook until opaque,about 2 minutes.
- Add wine and cook until reduced by 1/2,about 2 minutes.
- Add tomatoes,artichokes and capers.
- Add basil and pasta,toss to coat well.
- Transfer to serving platter and top with grated cheese.
YUMMY!!!! this is a wonderful recipe very easy to make and quite elegant. the flavors all blend so nicely! thanks so much for another great recipe!!!
My customer loved it. I used whole wheat pasta and also served a basil tomato side salad. Quite delicious.
Loved it too! Even my twin 2 year olds gobbled it up and asked for seconds.