Chef #447768's Note:
Courtesty of Italianchef.com, an easy, light and delicious recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped very fine
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon oregano (Fresh)
- 1 teaspoon paprika (optional)
- 2 lbs medium shrimp (cleaned and deveined, tail on)
- 2 cups fish (I used jarred clam juice) or 2 cups chicken broth (I used jarred clam juice)
- 2 lemons
- 11. Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees.
- 22. Combine bread crumbs, oil, garlic, parsley, oregano and paprika (optional) in a medium bowl. Mix together well, mixture should be moist to the touch. Can also use a food processor. If too thick add some of the liquid.
- 33. Place cleaned and deveined shrimp in a baking pan.
- 44. Place a portion of the bread crumb mixture on top of each shrimp.
- 55. Pour broth around shrimp, making sure not to cover shrimp and wash away bread crumb mixture.
- 66. Place in oven and bake for 15-20 minutes until done.
- 77. Transfer shrimp to serving plates and pour a little of the juice from the baking pan on top. Cut lemon into wedges and serve shrimp with lemon wedges.
- 8Serve with pasta or rice.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shrimp Oreganato
Serving Size: 1 (333 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 604.1
- Calories from Fat 188
- Total Fat 20.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 346.2 mg
- Sodium 1395.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.6 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 55.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: