Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
These are fabulous! Serve these at your next cookout to friends and family and they will love them! I served with Couscous salad for a light and delicious summertime meal.
- 1 lb large shrimp or 1 lb shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded,and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 yellow bell pepper, seeded,and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 8 slices limes
- 1⁄2 cup barbecue sauce, of your choice
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons hot sauce
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- fresh cracked black pepper (optional)
- Thread Shrimp, peppers, and lime alternately onto metal skewers.
- Combine barbecue sauce, Worcestershire, hot sauce, and garlic in small bowl.
- Mix well.
- Brush on skewers.
- Season with fresh cracked pepper.
- Place skewers on grid, reserving sauce mixture.
- Grill over hot coals 15 minutes or until Shrimp turn pink, turning and basting often with sauce mixture.
- The more you baste these the better they are!
- Serve warm.