Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
My favorite thing to eat with chips! It's a wonderful melt in your mouth appetizer. My mom passed this cajun recipe on to me.
- 2 (1/4 ounce) envelopes unflavored gelatin
- 1 (16 ounce) can tomato soup
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 3⁄4 cup green onion, minced
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup shrimp, cooked and peeled
- tortilla chips
- Heat cream cheese and tomato soup in sauce pan.
- Dissolve gelatin in ¼ cup cold water. Add to soup mix.
- Let cool then add mayo, shrimp, and green onion.
- Pour mixture into a pretty molding dish or pan.
- Chill and serve with tortilla chips.
I love this recipe. We use it all the time for parties. We double the shrimp and serve with butter crackers.