Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 mins
Thanks to Tabasco's recipe booklet "What's Hot". This is simple and good. Serve with French Bread or over rice.
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1 lb medium raw shrimp, cleaned
- salt, to taste
- In large skillet heat 1/3 cup olive oil; stir in 4 cloves garlic, chopped, 2 bay leaves, and 1 teaspoon Tabasco pepper sauce.
- When garlic sizzles, add 1 pound medium-sized, raw, cleaned shrimp.
- Stir-fry until shrimp are pink (about 3 minutes).
- Sprinkle with salt to taste.
This is such an easy recipe and I liked that the flavour was different than if you used fresh chilli..more subtle. I will make this again..
Excellent shrimp recipe. I did not have bay leaves so I used some Old Bay seasoning after they were cooked. I also added a couple heaping tablespoons of salsa into the frying pan just before finishing the shrimp. Excellent with some crusty bread. Thanks Bayou Andy
Love this recipe!! It's so easy to make and the flavor from the bay leaves is incredible! I've made this and tossed it with pasta and my family loves it!