Yuuummmm.....shrimps in a flavorful buttery garlic sauce. What could be better. Perfect over hot pasta.
- 1⁄8 cup olive oil, virgin
- 1⁄4 cup butter, unsalted
- 4 garlic cloves, thinly sliced, large
- 1 red pepper, medium, diced
- 1 1⁄4 lbs shrimp, jumbo, peeled
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice, fresh squeezed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper, black, fresh ground
- 3 tablespoons dry sherry
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped, garnish
- Heat the oil and butter in a large pan, over medium high heat.
- Add the garlic, red pepper & shrimp.
- Cook for 2 minutes, stirring constantly, until the shrimp turns pink.
- Increase the heat to high and add the lemon juice, sherry, pepper flakes, salt and pepper.
- Bring to a boil and serve over hot pasta, garnish with parsley.