1/9 Photos of Shrimp in Buttery Garlic Sauce
Baby Kato's Note:
Yuuummmm.....shrimps in a flavorful buttery garlic sauce. What could be better. Perfect over hot pasta.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/8 cup olive oil, virgin
- 1/4 cup butter, unsalted
- 4 garlic cloves, thinly sliced, large
- 1 red pepper, medium, diced
- 1 1/4 lbs shrimp, jumbo, peeled
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice, fresh squeezed
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper, black, fresh ground
- 3 tablespoons dry sherry
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped, garnish
- 1Heat the oil and butter in a large pan, over medium high heat.
- 2Add the garlic, red pepper & shrimp.
- 3Cook for 2 minutes, stirring constantly, until the shrimp turns pink.
- 4Increase the heat to high and add the lemon juice, sherry, pepper flakes, salt and pepper.
- 5Bring to a boil and serve over hot pasta, garnish with parsley.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shrimp in Buttery Garlic Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (442 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 578.3
- Calories from Fat 357
- Total Fat 39.7 g
- Saturated Fat 16.8 g
- Cholesterol 418.2 mg
- Sodium 2395.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 40.0 g