Recipe by echo echo
Quick, easy, impressive and romantic dinner for two (but can be doubled). For a slightly less fattening dish, omit the cream.
- 1⁄2 cup butter (1 stick)
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 1 lb raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1⁄4 cup brandy
- 1⁄2 cup heavy cream
- 2 slices toast, cut into points
Directions See How It's Made
- In a skillet, melt butter and saute garlic until soft.
- Add shrimp and cook until they turn pink.
- Remove from heat, add brandy and flame.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Over low heat, stir in cream to blend until heated through.
- Serve immediately over toast.