- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) canzesty diced tomatoes with jalapenos, undrained
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can no-salt-added diced tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons tequila
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 lb steamed shrimp, peeled with tails
- 1⁄4 cup fresh cilantro
- 1 (9 ounce) packagefresh angel hair pasta, uncooked
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a saucepan. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, 5 minutes.
- Removed tails if desired. Add shrimp and cilantro to tomato mixture; simmer until thoroughly heated. Cook pasta according to package directions using 1 teaspoon oil; drain.
- Toss shrimp mixture with cooked pasta.