Nice appetizer that looks great! I have some pretty "shells" that I got as a gift, and before I let my daughter take possession of them, I thought I would use them.The dish came out fabulously! Didn't allow for chilling time. Courtesy Sally Bernstein, 2006.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise (The real thing)
- 2 tablespoons chili sauce (Heinz)
- 1/2 cup tomato paste (More if needed)
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian salad dressing mix
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- cayenne pepper, to taste
- lemon juice (No subs)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1Mix the sauce ingredients well and put in the refrigerator overnight, or for several days.
- 2Boil 1 lb shrimp with salt and lemon juice.(If you want buy the shrimp cooked, peeled & devained).
- 3Peel shrimp, put in individual serving shells and cover with sauce.
- 4Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, place under the broiler until the edges are slightly browned and bubbly. (About 5 to 10 minutes).
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shrimp Congelia
Serving Size: 1 (127 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 324.3
- Calories from Fat 161
- Total Fat 17.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 228.5 mg
- Sodium 835.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 6.7 g
- Protein 25.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
dried Italian salad dressing mix