Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
A very yummy seafood dish. Serves 6-8.
- 1 tablespoon basil
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 4 ounces grated monterey jack cheese
- 12 ounces grated swiss cheese
- 1 1⁄2 lbs cooked shrimp
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons chives
- 3 large garlic cloves, chopped
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 3 medium tomatoes, peeled & diced
- 1⁄4 cup breadcrumbs
- 4 tablespoons breadcrumbs
- Saute onion, pepper, & garlic in 6 tablespoons butter.
- Add the basil, chives, & parsley.
- Add tomatoes & shrimp to this mixture after removing from heat.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs & mayonnaise.
- Add the first mixture to this, then fold in cheeses.
- Top with bread crumbs & 4 tablespoons butter & sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake at 350F for 20 minutes until bubbly.