- 1 (16 ounce) package angel hair pasta
- 1 lb cooked shrimp
- 2 links beer bratwursts, cooked and diced (preferably grilled)
- 1⁄4 onion (more optional)
- 1 (8 ounce) can mushrooms
- 6 garlic cloves
- 1 (8 ounce) candiced black olives
- 1 (10 ounce) can chicken stock
- olive oil
- basil leaves
- fresh ground black pepper
- cayenne pepper
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄2 pint heavy cream
- garlic clove
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare pasta (boiled in olive oil & water 6-8 minutes).
- Sauté onions, mushrooms, garlic in olive oil.
- Add chicken stock to vegetable saute.
- Add pasta and season to taste with listed spices.
- Prepare sauce by heating ingredients together.
- Add cooked bratwurst and shrimp to pasta mixture.
- Mix sauce and pasta thoroughly.
- Add parmesan cheese and eat.