Not for the faint of heart, but so worth the calories.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (16 ounce) package angel hair pasta
- 1 lb cooked shrimp
- 2 links beer bratwursts, cooked and diced (preferably grilled)
- 1/4 onion (more optional)
- 1 (8 ounce) can mushrooms
- 6 garlic cloves
- 1 (8 ounce) can diced black olives
- 1 (10 ounce) can chicken stock
- olive oil
- 1Prepare pasta (boiled in olive oil & water 6-8 minutes).
- 2Sauté onions, mushrooms, garlic in olive oil.
- 3Add chicken stock to vegetable saute.
- 4Add pasta and season to taste with listed spices.
- 5Prepare sauce by heating ingredients together.
- 6Add cooked bratwurst and shrimp to pasta mixture.
- 7Mix sauce and pasta thoroughly.
- 8Add parmesan cheese and eat.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shrimp Bratwurst Capellini Alfredo
Serving Size: 1 (270 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 548.2
- Calories from Fat 252
- Total Fat 28.0 g
- Saturated Fat 13.5 g
- Cholesterol 183.3 mg
- Sodium 661.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 25.0 g