Recipe by Cindy Andrews
Delicious shrimp snacks. Great to put in freezer and pop out for unexpected guests.
- 1⁄2 lb shrimp
- 3 ounces crab boil
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup shredded swiss cheese or 1⁄2 cup monterey jack cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 12 ounces flakey biscuits
- cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil shrimp in crab boil
- Peel and devein.
- Chop into small pieces.
- Divide biscuits into layers. (Flaky biscuits pull apart easier) Spray muffin tins and line with dough.
- Mix shrimp, cheeses, mayonnaise, worcestershire sauce and tabasco.
- Fill each dough lined muffin tin with mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 12-15 minutes.
- To reheat from freezer- 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes until frozen center is warm.
- Mini muffin tins can be used and biscuit layers can be cut in half for smaller servings.