- 6 ounces angel hair pasta
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 2 teaspoons flour
- 2 crushed chicken bouillon cubes
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1⁄2 cup shredded swiss cheese
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 3⁄4 lb cooked shrimp
- 8 ounces asparagus, cooked and cut in 1 in pieces
- 1 cup fresh mushrooms, sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta acc to pkg, drain and keep warm.
- In med saucepan, melt butter.
- Blend in flour and chicken cubes,cook until bubbly.
- Gradually add milk while stirring, cook to boiling.
- Add cheeses.
- Stir in shrimp, asparagus, and mushrooms.
- Cook until heated, serve over pasta.