Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Had this at a Christmas party, got the recipe and made it for New Year's Eve and making it again for New Year's Day. It is so simple and delicious!
- 2 lbs extra large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 1⁄2 cups fine dry breadcrumbs (I used Italian-style bread crumbs and omitted the basil, parsley and dill weed, don't use dill weed)
- 1 teaspoon crushed basil
- 2 teaspoons chopped parsley
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- Mix salt,pepper, lemon juice, garlic and mayonnaise.
- Stir in shrimp and refrigerate for 1-2 hours.
- Mix bread crumbs, basil, parsley and dill.
- Coat each shrimp in bread crumb mixture and place in a single layer baking dish.
- Stir melted butter and olive oil into remaining marinade.
- Pour over shrimp.
- Bake@ 400 degrees for 15 minutes.
- **Time to Make does not include the 1-2 hours to marinade.