William (Uncle Bill) Anatooskin's Note:
A delightful combination of shrimp and scallops with Penne pasta
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta for 10 - 12 minutes, el dente.
- 2Drain well and leave in pot to keep warm.
- 3Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, add olive oil, shrimp and scallops.
- 4Cover and cook for 5 minutes or until scallops are opaque and shrimp are pink.
- 5When cooked, remove scallops and shrimp and place on a side plate.
- 6In the same saucepan, bring cream and butter just to boil.
- 7Reduce heat and stir in Parmesan cheese, salt, pepper, and nutmeg.
- 8Add scallops, shrimp and pasta; toss well to coat.
- 9Transfer mixture to a large bowl and garnish with parsley sprigs.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shrimp and Scallop Alfredo
Serving Size: 1 (309 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 894.2
- Calories from Fat 456
- Total Fat 50.7 g
- Saturated Fat 26.7 g
- Cholesterol 243.3 mg
- Sodium 960.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 72.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.4 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 39.0 g