Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
Shrimp and Prosciutto Finger food
- 2 small red bell peppers
- 45 ounces garbanzo beans (chick peas)
- 10 artichoke bottoms, drained, patted dry and quartered
- 30 large cooked shrimp, tails intact
- 8 pieces prosciutto, cut into
- 4 slices radicchio, leaves
- pickled cherry pepper, drained, for garnish
- kalamata olive, for garnish
- balsamic vinaigrette
- 3⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- Char and peel bell peppers. Cut into matchstick pieces and add to the garbanzo beans and artichoke hearts.
- Balsamic Dressing Preparation:.
- Combine all ingredients in a jar. Close tightly, and shake vigorously.
- Wrap each shrimp with 1 strip prosciutto. Place radicchio leaves on plates. Toss garbanzo bean mixture with enough Balsamic dressing to coat. Spoon garbanzo bean mixture onto radicchio leaves, divided equally. Top with prosciutto wrapped shrimp. Drizzle some dressing over shrimp. Garnish plates with pickled peppers and olives.
excellent! i get rave reviews