Prep 30 mins
Cook 35 mins
From Mr. Food
- 2 lbs potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons dried chives
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 lb cooked baby shrimp
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) cancondensed cream of shrimp soup
- 1 (8 3/4 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- Place the potatoes in a soup pot and cover with water.
- Bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
- Boil for 15 minutes, or until fork-tender.
- Drain the potatoes and place in a large bowl.
- Beat with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Add the milk, egg, butter, mustard, chives, salt, and pepper; beat until well blended and smooth.
- In a 9-inch deep-dish pie plate, combine the shrimp and soup; mix well.
- Cover with an even layer of corn.
- Spread the mashed potato mixture over the corn and place the pie plate on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes, or until heated through and the crust is golden.
- Slice and serve.