Prep 10 mins
Cook 9 mins
Awesome appetizer, can use you choice of breads!
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, 8 ounces
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 6 ounces broken shrimp, rinsed and drained, from can
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 42 slices rye cocktail bread, toasted
- Combine cheese, mayonnaise, shrimp, onion and garlic powder; mix well. Spread 1 tablespoon over each slice of bread; place on ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 350 degrees for 7-9 minutes or until bubbly. Serve hot.