- 2 chicken breasts (boneless, skinless)
- 3 chipotle chiles (canned in Adobo sauce)
- 1⁄3 cup brown sugar substitute
- 2 cups shredded red cabbage
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 small tomatoes, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Place chicken in baking dish.
- Using a mortar and pestle, make a paste of the chipotle peppers and brown sugar substitute.
- Spread paste evenly over chicken breasts.
- Bake for 40 minutes.
- Allow chicken to cool and then shred.
- Add cabbage, onion powder, and sour cream.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Can be served rolled up in tortillas, but I eat it alone.