Recipe by Onigiri fan
I first saw this name in a manga book (fruits Basket) and decided to find it!! So here it is thanks to Tokyocube.com
- 100 g pork, slice - 8 slices
- 1 piece gingerroot
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons sake (Liquor)
- 1 tablespoon mirin (sweet sake used as seasoning)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix everything together execpt the pork (grate the ginger into the mix).
- Soak the pork for 10 minutes.
- Put some oil in a frying pan and brown the pork remove from the pan.
- Add the remaining sauce to the now empty pan and boil for a couple of seconds.
- Add the pork and mix for a while.