Recipe by Margie Brock
This is a super easy and very good recipe that you can put on an walk off and leave. Great for large get-togethers where you don't want to stand over the stove. Winner with everyone.
Top Review by Darlene Summers
Margie, My goodness ,ths is so easy.I made this for after church.I put it on Then went to get ready for church,my casserole was almost done,I put it in the fridge,and finished it when I got back while I was preparing my salad. (Wonderful),and great tasting casserole. Thanks,Darlene Summers
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 1 1⁄2 cups raw rice
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can onion soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- chopped bell pepper
- chopped onion
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all together in a small roaster pan or dutch oven.
- Bake at 350°F with a tight lid. The cooking time will be determined by you. Cook for 1 hour at 350°F stirring occasionally. If you want to leave it for 1 couple of hours lower the temperature to 300°F depending on your oven. Just keep an eye on it, stirring occasionally.