Do not be fooled by this little recipe. So few ingredients but believe me! It-is-a one right after another pop it in your mouth oh I cannot stop eating these. Before you know it, you will have to make another batch for the rest of your family. I got this from my best friend Robin who got it form her Taste of Home Cookbook.
- Cream butter and sugar
- Beat in extract
- Gradually blend in flour
- Cover and refrigerate for and hour
- Roll into one-inch balls and place one inch apart on un-greased cookie sheet
- With the end of a wooden spoon make a indention in the ball and fill with jam
- I have used Variety of jams and jellies Raspberry being the best! but Apricot is yummmie too, along with apple, blackberry, blueberry the possibilities are endless.
- Bake at 350 for 14 to 18 minute.