Prep 20 mins
Cook 8 mins
This is from today's Weekend magazine. The number of servings is a wild guess.
- Firstly, pre-heat your oven to 180 degrees C.
- Cream butter and sugar together in a mixing bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix flour with salt.
- Combine the flour-salt mixture with the creamed butter and sugar mixture.
- Mix well.
- Pat in a greased pan or roll to 1/4 inch thickness.
- Cut into shapes.
- Prick with a fork.
- Bake for 8 minutes.
- You could also wrap these up in a pretty paper or coloured plastic wrap decorated with ribbons and give these away as gifts to near and dear ones/family and friends.