- 1 1⁄2 cups olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 lbs beef steaks, cubed
- skewer, metal but wooden would do but needs to be presoaked, as needed
Directions See How It's Made
- For the marinade: Combine all ingredients except the meat in a bowl and mix well.
- Add the meat to the marinade; mix and coat well.
- Marinate for 2 hours in the refrigerator; drain liquid and skewer the meat.
- Broil skewers in a preheated broiler for about 7 minutes on each side or until cooked.