Recipe by BurtonFanatic
These lamb kabobs are marinated in very little oil or salt, but the flavor is lively when orange juice, lemon juice, rosemary, and garlic are added. From SparkPeople.com Calories: 248.5 Fat: 8.9 g Carbohydrates: 15.7 g Protein: 27.1 g
Top Review by logan
Made these last night-it was great! marinated it overnight and the flavor was fantastic-i was a bit worried we would have too much, but it only made about 9 kabobs with an extra veggie kabob left over-so for us it only served 4 adults. thanks for a great recipe!
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup chicken broth
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon rosemary
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 lbs lean lamb, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 24 cherry tomatoes
- 24 mushrooms
- 24 large small onion
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine oil, broth, orange juice, lemon juice, garlic, salt, rosemary, and pepper.
- Pour over lamb, tomatoes, mushrooms, and onions.
- Marinate in refrigerator several hours or overnight.
- Assemble separate skewers of lamb, onions, mushrooms, and tomatoes.
- Broil 3 inches from heat for 15 minutes, turning every 5 minutes. Remember, lamb and onions take longer to cook than mushrooms and tomatoes.