Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is an easy but incredibly delicious and attractive looking cake. It gets rave reviews and is perfect for an afternoon snack or a dinner party dessert (served with fresh strawberries and whipped cream of course!).
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box instant vanilla pudding
- 4 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 3⁄4 cup dry sherry
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon allspice
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar (optional)
- 1⁄4 cup dry sherry (or enough to make a syrupy glaze) (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine all ingredients in bowl and mix with electric mixer until combined.
- Pour into greased bundt pan.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- Dust with confectioner's sugar or drizzle with glaze.