An elegant sidedish that goes wonderfully with prime rib or any beef or lamb dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut broccoli into spears, removing tough lower stalks.
- 2Wash well.
- 3Cook in microwave until barely tender (2-3 minutes).
- 4Place in baking dish.
- 5Dissolve bullion in the 3/4 cup hot water.
- 6Stir in half and half and set aside.
- 7Melt butter in saucepan and blend in flour.
- 8Stir until smooth.
- 9Cook and stir 1 min.
- 10Gradually stir in bullion mxiture.
- 11Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until thick and bubbly.
- 12Stir in lemon juice, sherry and pepper.
- 13Pour over broccoli.
- 14Sprinkle with cheese and almonds.
- 15Bake at 375 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sherried Broccoli with Almonds
Serving Size: 1 (283 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 451.9
- Calories from Fat 185
- Total Fat 20.6 g
- Saturated Fat 10.4 g
- Cholesterol 45.2 mg
- Sodium 513.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 23.3 g
- Sugars 10.0 g
- Protein 21.5 g