Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 1 lb beef, minced (minced veal may be substituted)
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (15 ounce) can cream-style corn
- 2 cups mashed potatoes
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Fry the ground meat and onion together until meat is brown and onion is translucent.
- Drain the fat.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Place into oven proof baking dish.
- Pour cream style corn over the top.
- Spread mashed potatoes over the top.
- Bake for 30 min or until golden brown.
This was a really easy shepherd's pie. I used ground beef, 1 tsp. kosher salt, 1/2 tsp. coarse ground pepper, and Country Crock mashed potatoes. Everything else I used as called for, with very tasty results!!! Thanks for posting!