My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 680.38 g ground beef (the leaner the better)
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 3-4 clove garlic, minced
- 14.79 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 453.59 g bag frozen mixed vegetables
- 283.49 g jar beef gravy
- 44.37 ml cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 44.37 ml condensed golden mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1For the Base:.
- 2Brown the ground beef, onion, and garlic together; drain.
- 3Cook frozen vegetables according to package directions; drain.
- 4Stir the vegetables into the beef mixture and add the rest of the base ingredients, mixing well.
- 5Pour into a 13x9" baking dish.
- 6For the Topping:.
- 7Mix both pouches of instant potatoes according to the directions on the box, using the quantities of milk, butter, and hot water as listed.
- 8Stir in the shredded cheese.
- 9Spread carefully over the beef mixture to the edges of the pan, being careful to seal all the edges and corners.
- 10Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 30-45 minutes, or until topping is golden brown and casserole is heated through (will be bubbly).
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shepherd's Pie
Serving Size: 1 (234 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 270.4
- Calories from Fat 160
- Total Fat 17.8 g
- Saturated Fat 8.9 g
- Cholesterol 62.9 mg
- Sodium 441.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 16.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
instant mashed potatoes with sour cream and chives