Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
The A1 sauce adds a little zing to this casserole
- 1 (10 ounce) bottle A.1. Original Sauce or 1 (10 ounce) bottlezesty steak sauce
- 1 (5 1/2 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 10 ounces frozen vegetables, peas corn and carrots
- 6 large potatoes, peeled and cut in chunks
- 1⁄2 cup warm milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- salt and pepper
- vegetable oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Brown ground beef and onions.
- Drain excess fat.
- Mix with vegetables tomato paste and A1 sauce.
- Place in a medium sized baking dish to form bottom layer.
- Cook potatoes and mash with milk butter salt and pepper.
- Place mashed potatoes on meat.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.