The A1 sauce adds a little zing to this casserole
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (10 ounce) bottle A.1. Original Sauce or 1 (10 ounce) bottle zesty steak sauce
- 1 (5 1/2 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 10 ounces frozen vegetables, peas corn and carrots
- 6 large potatoes, peeled and cut in chunks
- 1/2 cup warm milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- salt and pepper
- vegetable oil
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Brown ground beef and onions.
- 3Drain excess fat.
- 4Mix with vegetables tomato paste and A1 sauce.
- 5Place in a medium sized baking dish to form bottom layer.
- 6Cook potatoes and mash with milk butter salt and pepper.
- 7Place mashed potatoes on meat.
- 8Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shepherd's Pie
Serving Size: 1 (842 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 784.8
- Calories from Fat 173
- Total Fat 19.2 g
- Saturated Fat 9.2 g
- Cholesterol 93.2 mg
- Sodium 518.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 117.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 17.1 g
- Sugars 10.2 g
- Protein 39.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
A.1. Original Sauce