- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- salt and pepper
- 1 medium onion, chopped (aprox 1/2 cup)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 (16 ounce) cans mixed vegetables, undrained
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 2 cups prepared mashed potatoes
- 1⁄2 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine beef with eggs, worchestershire, salt, pepper garlic powder and onion.
- Melt butter in skillet and cook beef mixture in that until browned.
- Add vegetables and tomato paste to meat.
- Put in casserole dish and bake in 325 oven for 1 hour.
- remove and place potatoes and cheese on top of dish, continue baking till cheese melts.