Recipe by BizeeB
I took several different recipes and took the parts that I liked. My son just told me that this was the best, and that I needed to make notes. He said "that is what you are suppose to do"
- 2 1⁄2 lbs lean ground beef
- 1⁄2 medium onion, chopped
- 6 potatoes (peeled and cubed)
- 1⁄4 cup butter, to make creamed potatoes
- 1⁄4 cup milk, to make creamed potatoes
- 3⁄4 cup grated cheese
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can beef gravy
- 1 (15 ounce) can corn niblets
- 1 (15 ounce) can French style green beans
- 1 (10 ounce) canof mild rotel (drained)
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil potatoes and mash or whip with butter, salt and milk.
- Brown beef with onion and drain.
- Mix soup and gravy with the meat.
- Put meat mixture in the bottom of 13 X 9 casserole dish.
- Drain the corn, green beans and rotel.
- Layer the corn, then the green beans and then Rotel.
- Top the entire casserole with the mashed potatoes.
- Bake at 350°F for 25 to 30 minutes. Put grated cheese on top and put back in long enough to melt the cheese.