- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup peas
- 1⁄2 cup corn
- 1 (40 g) envelope onion soup mix
- 1 (8 ounce) can beef gravy
- 5 -7 potatoes
- 1 cup grated cheese
- 1 teaspoon margarine
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel and cup up potatoes, place in boiling water until soft. Drain water the water, add margarine and mash.
- Brown ground beef in frying pan. Once brown, add onion soup mix and gravy. Simmer until just a boil.
- Add corn and peas, simmer then place in a casserole dish.
- Spread mashed potatoes on top and then sprinkle cheese on top.
- Place in oven at 375°F until cheese is melted. Let cool and serve!