Recipe by momstar
This is from Diabetic Low-Fat & No-Fat Meals in Minutes cookbook. It has become a family favorite.
- 1⁄2 lb lean ground beef, browned and drained
- 1 tablespoon dried onion or 1 small onion, diced fine
- 13 ounces reduced-fat cream of mushroom soup
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 16 ounces cut green beans, drained
- 2 cups leftover mashed potatoes or 2 cups prepared instant mashed potatoes
- 1 ounce low-fat cheddar cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray a square casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Combine browned hamburger with onion, soup, and soy sauce in the prepared dish.
- Layer drained beans on top of meat. Spread mashed potatoes over the top, and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes.