Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Yet another recipe for homemade curry powder! This one was called 'Wendy's Curry Powder' in a magazine.....can't remember which or when....it was a long time ago. I like this so much better than the store-bought curry powder.....makes a nice gift too.
- 1 tablespoon coriander powder
- 2 teaspoons turmeric
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon crushed chili pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon powdered ginger
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fennel seed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon powdered clove
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Blend in spice grinder or food processor.
- store in an airtight container.
I thought this was awesome! And it was so easy to make in a pinch with ingredients on hand. I'm definitely keeping this one!